What To Expect From The Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
We are now a couple of months away from the launching of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. But that won’t stop us from going through numerous leaks and rumors that will tell us what to expect from the upcoming phone before its official launch.
As we all know, Samsung’s Galaxy Note line is the company’s flagship phone. It is Samsung’s best phone every year and that is why it is a huge number of fans around the world. The quality and performance of a Samsung Galaxy Note phone is a cut above its rivals. It is also one of the most feature-packed smartphones to be released every year.
With that said, here are the things we know for now about the upcoming Note.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Release Date
- The phone is expected to be launched this coming August.
- It will then soon be available to multiple markets around the world as soon as it is launched.
There’s no official date yet for the launching of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but numerous reports have said that it is scheduled to be unveiled in an event in New York City this coming August.
- Numerous reports claim that there won’t be a design overhaul for the upcoming Note 9.
- Despite new phones coming out with in-display fingerprint sensor, the Note 9 is reported to not follow that trend.
There is not much yet to know about how the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 would look when it comes out. But most reports say that there won’t be much of a change in the phone’s design once it comes out. The Note 9 is still expected to sport a dual camera setup just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 released last year.
Numerous rumors are also coming back and forth as to whether the Note 9 will have an in-display fingerprint sensor or not. But right now, most people don’t expect that the Note 9 will have that kind of feature once it comes out.
- It is reported to feature a much bigger battery.
- It is confirmed to come with Bixby 2.0.
Reports have claimed that the upcoming Note 9 will come with a bigger battery than its predecessor. One thing is for sure though, as Samsung has already confirmed that the Note 9 will be used to launch their Bixby 2.0, the newest version of their voice assistant.